Today is my baby’s birthday. He is four…FOUR!
To celebrate his birthday (and have a little fun) I’ll be doing 4 days of giveaways!!
Today I’ll be giving away 4 $50 gift certificates!
I’m making this super simple too…
Simply write in the comments…
4 things you love to do/traditions you have during the holiday season (October – January).
Want a BONUS ENTRY?
Share this on FB or email all your friends saying…“I just entered Kasey Mikelle Photography’s 4 Day Giveaway” and include a link to this site. (must write in comments what you did to count)
*offer is not valid with any other discounts
** Must enter by 9/13 at 8pm mountain time. Winners will be chosen randomly
***Anyone may enter as long as they are up for traveling to Albuquerque, NM
Because I can’t post without a picture… here is my sweet little man.
Check back soon for our DAY 2 giveaway!!!
Be the first to hear about giveaways by joining us on FB.
I LOVE spending time with family during the holidays- I love that Raegan & Reese get to have all of her grandparents and great-grandparents to share it with. I love all of the holiday baking. Right now I’m obsessed with anything pumpkin 🙂 I love picking pumpkins with Raegan and painting/decorating them. And I love my mom’s baked ham- nothing else will do for Thanksgiving or Christmas! Most of all, I love that our parents taught us what the Christmas season is really all about.
Put a comment on facebook 🙂
I cook! It is my number one most important tradition. My top 4 favorite traditions for the holidays are 1) Turkey, green bean casserole and mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving 2) Ham with cherry sauce for Christmas 3) Leftover Ham sandwiches and mashed potatoes for New Years with cheap champagne, dark chocolate and great cheese 4) My number one favorite tradition for the holidays is not having to do the dishes as there are more people around to do them for me!!!!
I also will link to FB of course!
Fall and Christmas are such a magical time for me, especially this year, as it will all be a first for Mason. My four favorite things are 1. Walking with my family in the cool air and talking about our day 2. Eating!!! I love all the parties and food. 3. Reading Christmas stories and doing my annual read of Jane Austen’s “Pride and Prejudice” 4. Spending time with family and experiencing life at its richest.
4 Things I love to do around the holidays:
1. Go to Balloon Fiesta with the family
2. Make tamales & teach new people how to make them
3. Go to my parents for Christmas Eve in Santa Fe to not only enjoy the awesome food but the faralitos
4. Kiss my husband on New Year’s!!
1) I love the whole Christmas gift process–picking or making the perfect gift, finding beautiful ribbons, and writing personal cards.
2) Making leftover turkey sandwiches at Thanksgiving with my brothers.
3) Dancing in the New Year.
4) Crunching Autumn leaves!
This is absolutely my favorite time of year! Pumpkins, changing colors, cooler weather, did I mention pumpkin everything…what is not to love!
1. I love gathering my little family and riding our bikes to the balloon fiesta. Even if we don’t go into the park, it is so much fun to ride around and see how beautiful they are!
2. I love to put up my fall decorations! I can hardly wait to unpack them and transform the house. My son is already super excited about getting the pumpkins out!
3. I love getting together for the holidays with all of my extended family. It is a sweet time to see my mom, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and their children.
4. I love making real homemade hot chocolate, bundling up, and driving around to look at Christmas lights.
Left your link on my FB page!
It is really hard to narrow down my favorites to just 4 but I will try my best!
1. I absolutely love handing out candy to excited and sometimes shy trick-or-treaters. This year will be even more thrilling when I get to take my own little trick-or-treater out and about!
2. As a Nebraska native, football, football and football!!! Everyone gets dressed in their Nebraska gear and cheers on our team and did I mention the yummy tailgate foods!
3. Who doesn’t love the excitement of the chill in the air, changing of the leaves and all the beauty that fall brings? Thanksgiving has always been a time of family and this year my little guy turns 1 on Thanksgiving! Family will be in town to celebrate all that we are thankful for, a birthday party and of course the Nebraska/Iowa game! 🙂
4. Christmas is such a magical time of year and it starts the day after Thanksgiving when all the decorations go up, Christmas music is on all month, Cinnamon is a constant smell and the search for the perfect gift is on!
Left comment on my FB page, with your link!! 🙂