Maternity/newborn combo shoots. These are my favorites! They allow me to capture the family dynamic before and after the arrival of the baby. During this family’s maternity shoot the boys were running and throwing snowballs. This time they were tip toeing and giving their little brother gentle kisses. Such a sweet contrast.
It took a few hours to get the little guy to sleep, but once he slipped into dreamland we got some precious shots.
Thanks for welcoming me into your home and letting me rearrange all your furniture 😉 I can’t wait to show you the rest!
Spread the love – leave a comment!
15 comments scores this family a free 8×10.
25 comments scores them a free 11×14.
Become a Facebook Fan to see an extended sneak peek.
Beautiful pictures!! Even the tired parents look amazing!!
Once again, I am speechless Kasey! The pictures of Keighan were well worth the wait!
Kasey, these are absolutely stunning! Gorgeous family, amazing photos. The one of mom and baby is so touching. Something about it just pulls you into that moment. Well done!
Fantastic photos! They look like models!
So cute and wonderful. Kasey you really are amazing. These are pictures to treasure forever. We are so happy you are in Clovis.
Lovely! Love the family photo, you guys look so peaceful and happy.
What a beautiful family and how wonderful you found such a fantastic photographer! She really captured Connor’s angelic look and Eric’s impish one!
Yes, Connor is so angelic looking. He really could be a model. Eric is our little impish boy as Grandma Ellen stated. Kasey, you are an amazing photographer. These pictures mean so much to all of us. Keighan is of course a beautiful baby too….Considering how Patrick really didn’t want his picture taken, you got a good one of him too… I can’t wait to see the rest!!!
(1) I love the B/W [picture of Mommy and baby – it screams out to every observer – THEY are bonded forever!
(2) I am in total agreement with Ellen Norton – the angelic look in Connor’s eyes was captured in the ‘before’ birth pictures and again here — SWEET!
(3) A very special picture to me. The chair on which Keighan is resting is at least 90 years old!. It was a chair given to my Grandmother Dotson by her husband before my mother was born – that would be more than 92 years old. Handed down to me, then to Travis and Renee. It looks wonderful as a ‘holder of a newborn little boy. SWEET!
(4) The family picture is wonderful: Mom and Dad are happy to the max, Connor is again being angelic, Eric is just staring into space, but Patrick looks smug! Maybe the last ‘Hooray’ as the new kid on the block since Keighan is now in the picture.
(5) Finally, those ‘intoxicating / totally penetrating’ blue eyes – Eric will ALWAYS be special to everyone who knows and loves him.
Thank you for the opportunity to make comments on these pictures. I love all of them to the MAX.
very nive pictures! can’t wait to meet Keighan
Beautiful family pictures! How precious!
Your family is complete. Love the photos.
I love these and new baby is beautiful along with all the boys <3